Normally we are not aware of when a crisis or disaster will occure or if it will not – BUT we can stay prepared, which give us att much better chance to provide for ourselves and our families.
A crisis might be small or large. We can´t know what will happen, but if we plan to cope with our most important needs for a week – 7 days our chances increase to handle the situation.
A crisis might be:
- no heating system
- difficult to store food and cook meals
- no food and other items in the shops
- no water indoors
- no petro to buy
- pay card and cash machines don´t work
- no connection for cell phones and no internet
- buses and trains don´t run
- hard to find medicines
What can you do?
Sit down with your family and or friends and write a list together on what you and the others can do to be prepared.
- What do you think you and others will need?
- Is it your or anyone elses responsibility to arrange what is needed?
- When and who will do what?
Follow the links and find more useful information.
(In easy Swedish)